Question:
Do you live in a good climate?
2006-04-03 08:17:42 UTC
Do you live in a good climate?
Twelve answers:
Fogjazz49-Retired
2006-04-03 08:20:59 UTC
I live in the BEST climate - San Francisco Bay Area. Northern California coastal climate is not too hot, not too humid, rare for it to go over 80. 60's are average. But we complain about the cold if it goes down into the 40's! A pretty narrow, moderate range. And if we don't like the weather where we are, with so many micro-climates we just drive half an hour and it is completely different.
daouk
2006-04-04 01:56:01 UTC
Allah created mankind and some live in extrema cold like in Eskimo, and some live in extreme hot like in Africa both nations are surviving and adjusting why i cant bare some climate change... any way this was my philosophy i can shortly say Wow i love my climate all seasons all the time.. humidity and heat that makes my country dates sweater, my cold breezes that bring me good thoughts, my warm sun that bring in pretty faces into my country... lets be positive and say yes we live in good climate!
2006-04-03 23:29:39 UTC
Not really, I live in a climate of fear.
valerielovesme88
2006-04-03 16:50:11 UTC
No, I live in the desert. While some plants are built for drought and heat tolerance, it's a battle to get many to survive the summer.
Scarlet
2006-04-03 15:23:58 UTC
I would have to say yes, Central Arkansas, USA. The plants thrive here and the temperature is not to cold or to hot for me. I'm not from Arkansas, but I really do love the weather. I'm from Colorado where it is so dry, not like here.
Khiron
2006-04-03 15:30:23 UTC
Florida the Sunshine State, enough said.
rahidz2003
2006-04-03 15:18:58 UTC
No :(

In Virginia, it's rainy and windy one day, the next it'll be in the 70's and sunny. Then a few days later it'll snow. It's ridiculous, and makes us all sniffly.
jeffypuff
2006-04-03 18:40:22 UTC
No. We're frozen solid in the winter and we're baking in the summer. Humidity sucks.
2006-04-03 15:22:24 UTC
chicago. no.

its freaking april and right now we have pouring rain, wind gusts up to 60-70mph, and wind chills down around 5 degrees.
2006-04-03 15:19:30 UTC
hell yeah! I'm from manila philippines and yes, sometimes it gets so hot here, but most of the time, we get cool moderate breeze that just makes our day... :)
Knudt
2006-04-03 15:18:23 UTC
no dry hot and windy
sevter1