Question:
i am looking for pictures of flowers and cant find a website that does this?
hisgift2us1004
2006-04-05 11:21:03 UTC
i need detailed pictures of three different flowers their names are calendula, jonquil, and larkspur but if thier is a website i can go to i can look up other ones too
Six answers:
tcguilford
2006-04-17 15:19:35 UTC
try this website www.whiteflowerfarm.com
?
2016-10-09 08:27:25 UTC
The Daffodil. i appreciate them too, they strike a twine in me that spring is coming quickly. I stay contained in the south west of Arkansas and they are bloomed out in all places at present. Ever in view that i change right into a touch youngster i continuously nicknamed them easter plant life, do not understand why lol. best of luck to you!!!
2006-04-12 06:51:15 UTC
Dave's Garden has a great plants database
paulandkat03
2006-04-05 11:22:24 UTC
go to yahoo photos, they have some good pictures of flowers there.
2006-04-17 14:43:27 UTC
GO TO THE LOCAL LIBRARY THEY HAVE BOOK OF FLOWERS PICTURES AND HOW TO GROW THEM
gregory_dittman
2006-04-05 11:56:50 UTC
Use yahoo images.

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?p=calendula&sm=Yahoo%21+Search&fr=FP-tab-img-t&toggle=1&cop=&ei=UTF-8