Question:
I know red peppers are extra ripe green peppers,what are yellow peppers?
canislupus
2006-02-09 13:42:38 UTC
I know red peppers are extra ripe green peppers,what are yellow peppers?
Two answers:
Benji Man
2006-02-10 03:14:33 UTC
Green, red, yellow, orange and, more rarely, white, purple and brown are all colors of the bell pepper with green peppers being unripened. Each color has its own taste.

Chairman Kaga of the Japanese television show, Iron Chef, is often seen at the start of an episode biting into a yellow bell pepper
?
2006-02-09 15:48:31 UTC
extra, extra ripe green peppers