Question:
animal that eats tulip?
2006-04-04 14:41:35 UTC
animal that eats tulip?
Five answers:
debbie
2006-04-04 15:24:16 UTC
alot of animals like tulips because of thier sweet smell.. raccons, rabbits, deer, possums,and even dogs will eat them. mine gets eaten every year by the raccons and deer. i put some saw dust around them and it seems to help a little because alot of animals don't like sawdust or mulch.. try it,, it may work for you too.. good luck..cedar chips work well for my neighbor too..
?
2016-11-12 11:47:08 UTC
i trust, it develop into the *Off My Meds* ,ignore deers - all of us is purely making a smoke demonstrate. you may under no circumstances 've realized that, yet he's quite sneaky like that. purely ask my ex from Cleveland, OH. His living house develop into for the period of of his in the course of his stay in Toledo, and the tulips did under no circumstances survived a second day of blooming. Now, this can look like a wild wager, however the pink lace from his hat develop right into a corpus delicti. two times!
I_am_there2
2006-04-09 17:13:52 UTC
Most likely it's Rabbits...
lovesamystery32
2006-04-04 14:47:46 UTC
The actual flowers or the bulbs. Bulbs are often eaten by moles. Flowers - deer.
annie red
2006-04-04 14:54:55 UTC
rabbits