Question:
IS A PUSSY WILLOW a tree or a bush?
peoriamedic
2006-02-10 15:30:47 UTC
IS A PUSSY WILLOW a tree or a bush?
Eight answers:
MojaveDan
2006-02-10 15:32:35 UTC
I have a weeping willow tree in my yard, and it's far from looking like a bush.
?
2016-10-04 07:19:04 UTC
Pussy Willow Bush
Benji Man
2006-02-11 01:24:28 UTC
Bush-

1. A low shrub with many branches.

2. A thick growth of shrubs; a thicket.

Tree-

1. A perennial woody plant having a main trunk and usually a distinct crown.

2. A plant or shrub resembling a tree in form or size.

Weeping Puss y Willows are thus trees as they have a main trunk with a distinct crown.

That being said, regular P ussy willows are-- A deciduous North American shrub or small tree (Salix discolor) having large silky catkins.
willow, the yodakitty from hell
2006-02-10 15:45:38 UTC
The willows are deciduous trees and shrubs in the genus Salix, part of the willow family Salicaceae. There are about 350 species in this genus worldwide, found primarily on moist soils in cooler zones in the Northern Hemisphere.........

found here : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willow
Random Knowledge
2006-02-11 07:21:08 UTC
Tree!
mara
2006-02-10 15:33:26 UTC
It's a tree, but can be pruned to look like a shrub.
just_anhonest_guy
2006-02-10 15:32:40 UTC
it's a ***** tree
kent